Agenda item - BH2019/01983, Flat 6, Princes Court, 11 First Avenue, Hove - Full Planning
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
BH2019/01983, Flat 6, Princes Court, 11 First Avenue, Hove - Full Planning
1. Emily Stanbridge (Senior Planning Officer) introduced the application and gave a detailed presentation by reference to site location plans, elevational drawings and photographs. It was noted that the main planning considerations for this application relate to the impact of the proposed development on the appearance and character of the building, the wider streetscene and on the amenities of adjacent occupiers.
Questions for Officer
2. Councillor Phelim Mac Cafferty was concerned regarding the impact on neighbours. The Councillor was informed that the proposed roof scape allows light into a bedroom window and the rooflights would not be seen from the street. It was noted that the proposal affords a better proportioned roof with screening to the side elevation and no objection has been raised by the Heritage team.
92.1 RESOLVED: The Committee has taken into consideration and agrees with the reasons for the recommendation set out in the report and resolves to GRANT planning permission subject to the Conditions and Informatives in the report.
- Header BH2019 01983 - Flat 6 Princes Court 11 First Avenue, item 85G PDF 22 KB
- Plan BH2019 01983 - Flat 6 Princes Court 11 First Avenue, item 85G PDF 311 KB
- Report BH2019 01983 - Flat 6 Princes Court 11 First Avenue Hove BN3 2FG, item 85G PDF 89 KB