Agenda item - Performance report
navigation and tools
You are here - Home : Council and Democracy : Councillors and Committees : Agenda item
44.1 Officers introduced the report and in response to questions stated:
· Lifts were included in the bottom five scores and top five improvements as these figures related to different aspects of the lift management contract.
· The 100% passed cleaning inspection was based on the spot checks carried out by officers of which all were passed.
· The decommissioned property referred to in the report was an ex-sheltered housing scheme which now provided temporary accommodation.
· The energy efficiency rating given was out of 100 but was a score not a percentage.
· ‘Calls answered’ referred to the time before a resident was speaking to an operator.
44.2 Resolved: That the Panel noted the report
- Graphical summary for Area Panel - Performance report Q3 2017-18, item 44. PDF 251 KB
- Quarter 3 performance report additional data v1.0, item 44. PDF 134 KB
- Draft for Area Panel - Performance Report Q3 2017-18, item 44. PDF 602 KB